RE: Exchange Dept. Mailboxes vs. Public Folders

  • From: "Jack Spradling" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:40:27 -0600

I personally like the use of public folders for this, I really don't
like having mailboxes used for multiple users. The use of public folders
allow for greater granularity of security on the box and a permanent
place to keep important mail and documents for the company. On the other
hand, I hate the use of public folders for the storage of files and
other data; it always seems that when they are turned on they always
become a files system in the end.

      Jack Spradling

         jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        IT Manager