RE: Exchange Dept. Mailboxes vs. Public Folder s

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:47:02 -0500

Can users with permissions to the PF reply to e-mails with the PF e-mail
address by typing the address in the 'From' field of their e-mails?  This is
simple enough for me to test, but just curious.

Also, can PF's with SMTP addresses be assigned rules such as 'Auto Reply' to
all mails that arrive to that address?

Thanks for your input.

Chris Wall

Sr. Exchange Administrator