Exchange Deployment Question

  • From: "Erhard Haniffa" <erhardhaniffa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:38:38 -0600

I'm thinking of setting up exchange 2000 with in an organisation. The
organisation is small, about 150 users. 100 in canada and 25 in nashville
and 25 in Michigan. We plan to setup a single AD forest for the three
offices communicating over T1's for example. We want to deploy
exchange on top of that structure but have an exchange server in each
office location so users don't have to cross the internet to read mail.

Is this ok to do or do i need to setup multiple forests with multiple
exchange organisations?