RE: Exchange DR

  • From: Rukhsana Abbas <rukhsana.abbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:48:49 +0100

Things that I need are in order of steps carried out to recover exchange for
example installing exchange, is re-store meant to be done in a specific
way???? Steps to be carried out in re-storing the priv.edb and dir.edb how
will mailboxes be created etc etc.. Help will be appreciated

Regards
Rukhsana