[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Connections 2006 in SinCity

  • From: josemedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:49:51 +0000

Hi Tom,

Good luck with your presentation. I am sure it will be very good and I am sorry
I can not attend. Will you have it available as a webcast after the event?

Jose :-)
User Group Member
www.ntea.net
www.tvnug.org
www.sfntug.org

From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'll be presenting on how ISA Firewall's protect Exchange. One PPT session and
one detailed demo session.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7