[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Connections 2006 in SinCity

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:56:16 -0600

Doesn't look like many from here are going, thats too bad.  It does look
like it's going to be a full house, I couldn't get a room at the
Mandalay, had to go to the MGM instead (that should be fun, a mile walk
at 6:30 in the morning in Vegas...).  Maybe we'll run into each other
there.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.