[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Connections 2006 in SinCity

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:51:03 -0400

In my experience, often that¹s up to the folks who run the event, not the
presenters.

From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Connections 2006 in SinCity

This all sounds great, but I hope for the benefit of those of us who can not
attend, you clever guys will have slides we can download later.

Ta

Dave

Thomas W Shinder <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi George,
>

> The TH one should be more fun -- I'm going to build out, essentialy from
> scratch, an OWA -- RPC/HTTP -- OMA -- ActiveSync publishing installation,
> including requesting and installing certificates. I'll also configure LDAP
> server authentication, enabling password notification and changes, automatic
> redirecting HTTP to SSL, automatic redirecting of owa.domain.com to
> owa.domain.com/exchange and user certificate authentication combined with
> forms-based authentication and session time-out control.
>

> No tricks! We'll start with a DC, fresh Exchange 2003 installation and a fresh
> ISA Firewall installation. I'll demo how to do everything. explain the
> reasoning and the "gotcha's" for each of the steps, and everything works :))
>

> Thanks!
>
> Tom
>

> Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
> Site: www.isaserver.org <http://www.isaserver.org/>
> Blog: http://blogs.isaserver.org/shinder/
> Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7 <http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7>
> MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)

you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to
sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the
communication, including any attachments.

Do you Yahoo!?
 Get on board. You're invited
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40791/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailb
eta>  to try the new Yahoo! Mail.