RE: Exchange Configuration Problem

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:12:35 -0500

You need a POP3 client such as VPOP3 or some similar product for doing
this. Even GFI Mailessentials has a similar POP3 service to collect
emails from a catchall mailbox. As long as the POP3 ports are open in
your ISA, there is no problem in using ISA to connect to the Internet
fro POP access.

HTH

Regards,

Raj