Exchange Configuration Problem

  • From: "Uchay" <uchay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:23:07 +0100

Hello Everyone,

I've got a thorny issue I'll like help with to work out.

Scenario:
We have a subsidiary running Ex5.5 within their site. I want to set up internet
email capability for them without taking them through the trouble of hosting
mails locally by using a catchall mailbox on a webhosting server. The server
has a single network card on the LAN, and they have ISA2000 running on another
server for Internet access.

Question:

Is there a way I can set up the ex5.5 server to pull mail from the catchall
email account using ISA as a conduit? I know that using SBS I can set up
exchange to download mails off a pop3 host but that is not an option in this
case.

Thanks in advance to all you patient people out there.
regards,
Uchay