Exchange Clustering and NAS

  • From: "Alex McKeown" <alex.mckeown@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:50:20 -0600

I am trying to figure out a good clustering/backup solution for our
exchange server.  I have been looking at using the GeoCluster to do a
software cluster between two servers and then a NAS server to backup our
exchange server as well as our SQL servers.

Is this the best solution?  Has anyone used NSI's Doubletake or GeoCluster
with Exchange?  Is there a better way to make Exchange fault tolerant?  I
have two exchange sites with two servers each in a different locations.

Thanks for your help.