Exchange Central Calendar Sharing

  • From: "Mike French" <mike.french@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:23:35 -0600

I hope this makes sense:
Exchange 2003 SP2 / Windows 2003 Server Domain / Windows XP Clients with
Outlook 2003
The idea is to have a central location where users can share their Calendars
centrally for all to view? I have them configured to share in Outlook and of
course this got someone thinking (Too much in my opinion). "We want a
centralized area so we can view everyone's Outlook calendar!?!, Like a
Public Folder area or something, Make it happen..."  I doubt this is
possible without a third party solution? I can give more depth if needed....

I might as well through this out there too:
E-Mail disclaimers, apart from GFI anybody doing this? I'll check the
archives next, I bet this has been covered before.....

Mike French

Acclaim Networks
754 Port America Place
Suite 150