RE: Exchange Catch-All Account

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <neil.hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:54:52 -0000

See this:

From: Edwin [mailto:msexchange@xxxxxxxxxx]
Posted At: 05 January 2005 15:45
Posted To: Exchange Org Mailing List (30 days)
Conversation: [exchangelist] Exchange Catch-All Account
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange Catch-All Account

Is it possible to configure Exchange to have a catch-all account?  If
so, would someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands.

If you have received this email in error, or if you believe this email is
and wish to be removed from any future mailings, please contact our Support
Desk immediately on 01202 360360 or email helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx