Exchange Calendar Problem

  • From: "Technical" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:45:04 +0100

MessageHi All

I have inherited a site running exchange and outlook. (Exchange 5.5 on NT 4
sp6  and Outlook 2000 on Win XP Professional)

None of the client computers have been set to automatically update to
daylight saving time. So their time will need to be changed twice a year.

If I alter the time settings and select automatically update daylight saving
it changes all the calendar appointments by an hour.

The customer has around 20 users and each user has around 15 appointments
each day and their calendars are full booked until christmas.

Any suggestions? I would like the time to be automatically updated but I can
not afford to mess up the appointment times

Thanks in advance

Frustrated Admin