RE: Exchange Backups

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:01:38 -0700

OK, I will not tell you to use a brick level backup because generally
speaking, they are not needed. However, trying to get NTBackup to do span
multiple tape drives is not what it is designed for. Remember, NTBackup is
included as a basic backup software, not meant for advanced functions.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You