[ExchangeList] Exchange Auditing

  • From: "Allen, Christine" <Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:08:41 -0400

Has anyone come across any third party auditing tools that will audit
Exchange server 2003 mailbox access extensively.  I have enabled auditing
and using event COM to pull out the 1016's, however this is pulling
everything and what we want to know is out of the 6 of us that have rights
to actually logon go mailboxes they want to make sure we are being honest.
See what we accessed (i.e. inbox, calendar, contacts, etc.)

Does anyone know of a tool that does this?  Thanks in advanced.

Christine Allen
Systems Engineer
Electric Insurance Company
75 Sam Fonzo Drive