RE: Exchange Archiving solution

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 06:51:07 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Neil, will investigate

  Ta
  Dave

Neil Hobson <neil.hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
    http://www.MSExchange.org/
    I don?t confess to know whether the products below do exactly what you want
or whether the price is right, but you might want to check out the offerings
from Quest:

  http://wm.quest.com/products/archivemanager/

  And also C2C:

  http://www.archiveone.com/archiveone/default.asp