RE: Exchange Archiving solution

  • From: "Marc A. Mapplebeck" <MMapplebeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:32:17 -0400

If all your users are using Outlook, you may be interested in the free
solution. Download the Office administration pack and use the GPO settings
to force AutoArchive on users, the only catch is you would have to assign
the archive path somehow, this could be as easy as using the CMW which is
also included with this pack. I use this to enforce retention policies and
archive settings, works great.
Hope this helps - Marc

  _____