Exchange Administration

  • From: it_jp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:27:30 -0700

Hi there !

I have Exchange 2000 runing on a Windows 2000 Server (SP4) with AD and DNS
enabled.  I'm trying to administer this server from my machine runing
Windows 2000 Pro. with SP4.  My machine resideds in another domain
(DomainA) and the server resides in DomainB.  DomainA runs on a NT 4.0
Server (PDC).  Both domains are in the same LAN (for testing purposes).

When I open the Exchange System Managemer console in my machine, I get the
following error:  The specified domain either does not exist or could not
be found.

Can anyone provide any hints ?

Thanks a lot !