RE: Exchange Activesync Mobile Admin

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 08:04:14 -0500

It's a basic tool.

________________________________

From: Ion Gott [mailto:Ion.Gott@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 3:19 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: Exchange Activesync Mobile Admin

I just installed the Exchange Mobile Sync Admin tool and noticed that
this web management interface provides pretty limited functionality. It
appears that you can only perform a Remote Wipe of a device and view a
transaction log. I really not impressed!!

Does anyone know if there a more advanced management tool exists or is
planned that will provide similar statistics to what the Blackberry
management tools provide.

Number of items sent to device, pending, last contact, etc...

Has anyone else installed this and what are your initial thoughts of it
if you have?

Thanks,

Ion