RE: Exchange 5.5 unable to delete DSAV mailbox age nt

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 01:47:25 -0400

Susan, try reinstalling GroupShield 4.5. If that works, do the uninstall
again; perhaps this time it will work. If you're still dead in the water,
your best bet may be to configure a temporary Exchange 5.5 box with the
updated GroupShield to which you can move your users while you fix the
original Exchange box.

Greg