RE: Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Migration Question

  • From: "Ron Leach" <rleach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:51:27 -0500

There is a webcast seminar on NT4 to Win2K3 migration at
05&audience=100404> &pf=100505&audience=100404

( <javascript:ToggleDisplay(div600013,%20img600013);> Upgrading to Windows
Server 2003 Active Directory from Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000)

In this session, learn how you can upgrade your existing Windows NT 4.0 or
Windows 2000 based directory service to Windows Server 2003.

Seemed to be very informative.