RE: Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Migration: Global Address List Not Available.

  • From: "Andrew Hancock" <Andrew.Hancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 20:36:56 -0000

Mark

Thanks for the reply.

The only error message that users observe, is Global Address List not
available when they select To: in Microsoft Outlook 2000, and Bookmark not
valid.

Mail delivery is working correctly, but there appears to be an issue with
2003 Outlook 2000/XP clients contacting the Global Catalogue server for name
lookup.

Regards

Andrew