Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Migration

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:56:25 +0100

Hi All

We are currently in the process of migrating our 20 exchange 5.5 sites
into 4 exchange admin groups. We have migrated our central site to
exchange 2003 with 1 existing 5.5 server which hosts all our site
connectors. With this set up all is working OK

The problem occurs when we move our exchange 5.5 site connectors at the
head office to Exchange 2003 Routing Group Connectors, Mail starts to
back up and stops flowing but if we move back to site connectors all
works fine.

Has anyone seen this problem before or have any advice to get our mail
back flowing again??

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.