Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Migration

  • From: "MAHADEVAN Subramanyan" <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:56:23 +0530

Hi

   During the migration of Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 in Active
Directory Mixed Mode environment, we are facing some issues. We ran
Forest Prep, Domain Prep and we have installed Active Directory
Connector in the Windows 2003 Domain Controller. While running the
connection agreement wizard in ADC, We are getting this Error Message...

Error: The organization o= is already installed into this forest but the
configured 5.5 server is a member of organization o=ml. Please choose a
5.5 server in the correct Org.

Moreover our Exchange 5.5 Server is not listed in the First
Administrative Group. Any solution to this issue?????

Thanks

Mahadevan