Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 Migration Class

  • From: Mark Fugatt <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:06:22 -0500

Greetings All

Just a little note to let you all know I will be teaching a 2 day
Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 migration class in Burlington, Vermont,
USA December 11th to December 12th, this would be a great class
for anyone planning to move from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000.

Vermont in December can be a little cold, but you can expect to receive
some excellent training and have a little bit of fun at the same
time.

If you want more information please feel free to contact me directly
or contact Liz Cote (lcote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Mark Fugatt
www.4mcts.com
www.msexchange.org