Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 Migration Class

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 15:16:02 -0400

Hi folks,

I will be delivering a Microsoft Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 Migration
class in Burlington, Vermont, USA on July 7th to July 9th.

This class is designed for anyone considering moving from Exchange 5.5 to
Exchange 2000, it cover the best practices and procedures to take, we also
discuss the planning aspect to make sure your migration goes smoothly, a lot
of time is spent making sure you understand how to use the Active Directory

I have conducted well over a 100 5.5 to 2000 migrations, so I can actually
bring real world examples into the class, I am an Exchange MVP and was at
TechED in Dallas last week working for Microsoft on the Exchange Ask the

As a bonus, I will also talk about best practices in moving from 5.5 to
Exchange 2003 and whats new in Exchange 2003.

If you are interested in learning more about this class please feel free to
email me, if you want to book on the class please contact Liz Cote at
Panurgy Training in Vermont (lcote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and she will be happy to
give you pricing information.

Look forward to seeing some of you in the class.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890