Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:58:38 -0000

I am currently migrating exchange to exchange 2003. I have a problem
after I have moved some mailboxes from 5.5 to 2003.

In exchange 5.5 administrator, The mailbox is still showing on our
exchange 5.5 store but when you check the mailbox properties it is shown
as being on the exchange 2003 server.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

Mark Barton

System Support Officer

V.Ships

mailto:mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx

www.vships.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.

JPEG image