Exchange 5.5. to 03 install

  • From: Thomas Arena <arena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:41:00 -0500

I am installing Exchange 2003 as an addition to my existing 5.5, win2k
network.
When installing Exchange 2003 I keep getting "Warning-ADC Tools detected
that some users were not replicated from the Exchange 5.5 directory to
Active Directory"
I have run ADC and the log file output is this:
Current user is 'Administrator\ROINTDOM' on computer 'MAIL'

ADC object replication verify 09/20/2004 09:18:35
Matched 'cn=webadmin,cn=Recipients,ou=ROINTDOM,o=River Oaks Imaging' to
'CN=Administrators,CN=Builtin,DC=riveroaks,DC=local' based on SID.
            Warning: The Exchange 5.5 directory still contains objects that
are not replicated to Active Directory. If you have just run Connection
Agreement Wizard, allow time for directory replication to complete, and then
rerun the verification task in Step 4. Otherwise, run the Connection
Agreement Wizard.
            Active Directory Object Replication Scan completed.  No
unreplicated objects found.

I have waited and run the Connection Agreement Wizard again to no avail.
Thanks for the help.

-thomas