[ExchangeList] Exchange 5.5 standard to Enterprise upgrade

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 04:44:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,
I have a client who is experiencing the 16gb limit, hence the need for an upgrade. Anyone got a ny docs on this and what to look out for.
Environment: NT4.0, Exchange 5.5 Standard SP4.
Can exchange 5.5 enterprise be installed on NT4.0 standard or does it require the enterprise.
The Plan is to move them to exchange 2003 and AD 2003 soon, but we need to get mail backuo and running

Be a PS3 game guru.