RE: Exchange 5.5 security issue

  • From: "bab" <ba_cruising@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 06:26:03 -0700

Hello Chris and thanks for the help.  I have double checked all the
settings/permissions within Exchange Admin and only three accounts have
permissions to the containers from the top of the tree all the way down
and HR isn't one of them.  There is no group that has permission, only
user accounts.  I've also checked HRs network profile to make sure he
wasn't in any group he shouldn't be in and he wasn't.
I've had this server up and running for 3 years without any problems.
Could it be that the database is becoming corrupt?
Thanks again for the help!