[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 5.5 restore question.

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:18:02 -0500

Exchange 5.5 doesn't support mailbox restores directly, so this question is
more accurately about your backup software.

But in general, I would say "no". It's usually based on a unique MAPI
identifier which shouldn't be used as a number.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com