RE: Exchange 5.5 recovery

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:00:05 -0200

Hey Andy,

ESEUTIL /g isn't everything you need. You also have to run ISinteg -fix
-alltests against your exchange database. I can't recall the entire sentence,
but you can check out the ISinteg help, it's easy.

Try running isinteg first. If Exch5.5 won't cooperate with you, show it who's
the boss ;)

You would have to create a new Information Store and restore the PST's using
exmerge. But I think it's much better running isinteg at this time. It'll take
a while, ok?

Tiago de Aviz
(41) 340-2363