Exchange 5.5 on NT4 Multiple Domains

  • From: Naboth Semwayo <naboths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:15:45 +0200

Hi

I want to setup 2 domains on my network. Domain One I shall call LAN this is
where my LAN machines and my internal Exchange will be and all user
mailboxes. Domain two I shall call WAN This is where my Public IP address
will be on my second NIC for my broadband connection and my Exchange and
Proxy.

How would I configure to get Exchange in WAN to relay messages to LAN and
viceversa. Are there no relaying prohibition issues that will come up. Also
how can I redirect my OWA on WAN to point to LAN and also smtp and pop
connections from my mobile users. I know third party softwware like WINGATE
can do web traffic redirection. What about with what I have??

Naboth