Exchange 5.5 no enough space in cachebuffer....

  • From: "Sylvain Delabeye" <sylvain.delabeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:39:21 -0600

I have a problem with my exchange 5.5 server, when I backup brick level.
In the log of backup agent for exchange, I have this message:
ReadReference..(): Warning! not enough space in cachebuffer for 64K Data.
The rest part will be read in later.

But when want restore the mailbox with this Warning message. The restore
is done but nothing message was retored in the mailbox.

I am using more tools (eseutil,isinteg,isscan,...)and the problem persist.

Thanks for your help,

Sylvain Delabeye
sylvain.delabeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx