[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 5.5 migration issue-urgent

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:33:34 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I recall seeing
something like this quite some time ago with 5.5, but cat
for the life of me remember what we did to fix it.  I think we mitigated it
by adding a couple more OWA servers on an NLB "Cluster" to make it more
robust and less likely to impact the users.

The simple answer is, there are no guarantees; however, if it DOES happen
with a current version - in this case E2K3, please don't bother with E2K -
you'll be able to get it debugged and addressed by Microsoft, because it is
a supported version.