RE: Exchange 5.5 died....

  • From: Naboth Semwayo <naboths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:13:13 +0200

+What you can do is copy your private and public stores (*.edb) to another
location, Install your MX with the same organization name and site name,
retsore all the mailboxes (maybe from a CSV. Stop ypur informatuion store
service and overwrite the new edb files. From command prompt in your
exch\bi9n folder run ISINTEG - patch. I have done this thousands of times
and is guarantyeed to work as long as you put in the same site name and org
name