RE: Exchange 5.5 data

  • From: "Kim Vandegrift" <kim.vandegrift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:48:17 -0400

Yes, thats what we did. Use the migration tool built into exchange 2k. No
problems... except that it won't do public folders so create a pst of your
public folders and then re-create them after migration and import from the pst.
You can migrate just one user or all. We did several tests on a test user and
then on my acct before we did everyone. We also instructed everyone to empty
their deleted items, empty their sent items and basically clean out their
mailboxes before migration so it would go faster.