RE: Exchange 5.5 and Virus Scan

  • From: "White, Piers" <pwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:30:34 -0400

This is probably a way too simple answer but have you checked to see whether
the incoming scan isn't still running as a process and you have just lost
the system tray icon? Check the real-time service as well to make sure it is
running. You can normally find out more info from the event viewer after
trying to restart the service.

Probably way too simple but hey...u never know :)

*Back to kicking my Xch2K box for fun*