RE: Exchange 5.5 and 2000 Global Address lists?

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:01:56 -0400

What's the actual problem?  That you can't get the list into the GAL?  You
certainly can put it into the GAL, as well as have a particular address book
created just for that (similar to 5.5 ABV's).

50,000 is not that big.  It's been done and can be done.

Third party apps?  Things like simplesynch would be a good fit for that if
you don't know how to script it or want more functionality.