RE: Exchange 5.5 : Trouble with mails

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:20:34 +0100

A lot of them will be non-delivery receipts. Some of them may be people
clicking on the "Please remove me from this list" option which obviously
confirms their address and opens them up for more spam.

Some of them will be intentional mails from dirty old men after kicks
who think that when they send it via email they can't be seen :-)

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx