Re: Exchange 5.5 Site Directory Replication

  • From: Freddie Rosales <fred0613@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:28:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi !

What connector are you using? if it is x400, check
first the connector, check for the Remote MTA name and
Remote MTA password you should know this both on Main
site and remote site. Also check the ip address of
client and Main PO.

--- Thomas Kamire <thomas.kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mailplus.yahoo.com