Exchange 5.5 Site Directory Replication

  • From: "Thomas Kamire" <thomas.kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 06:10:21 -0700

I have been having a problem with site replication which forced me to
delete and recreate the site replicator and connector. Unfortunately it is
been 3 hours since i did this and it seams the replication is not taking
place. When you go to the main site[Head Office] the site[inbound site] -
remote site is not showing the grean world but is showing a world with red
and blue. this also happens to others replicators for other sites but only
shows the read and blue with world for my remote site. Can someone help me
out. I am configuring a new branch site in our organisation.

IT is very urgent.