Exchange 5.5 Site Breakup...

  • From: "CS" <csawyer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:37:41 -0600

Need help...

ComanyA sells a buissness Unit that becomes company B.  while CompanyB was
part of company A, they shared an Exchange Org, each with their own site.
Whats the best way to cleanly breakup the Exchange Org?  Can we just turn
off X400?  how do you get rid of all the extra directory Info?

Please help... I'm the admin at company b and company is about to turn off
our T1!

P.S., right now we have no domain trust with them.  We are on NT4 domains,
all exchange 5.5 and windows 2000 server.  Not enough time for migrations
or new hardware!