RE: Exchange 5.5 SMTP Problem

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:37:56 -0800

Hi Amit,
It runs fine on Windows 2000 server. I had to support an Exchange 5.5 server on
Windows 2000 serve at GrandCentral Communications. Try reapplying Exchange 5.5
sp4. You may have to reinstall the internet mail connecter.

Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL