From: Jerry Moore [mailto:jmoore@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 July 2002 22:45
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange 5.5 Relay.

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hey Ross,
Thanks for the reply.  It seems to be happening to the 3 users that have
their names posted on their website.  I feel like someone has hacked the
mail server through the open relay.  Unfortunately I'm not that savvy at
Exchange.

>>> "Ross McPhaden" <Ross.McPhaden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 07/26/02 02:37PM >>>
http://www.MSExchange.org/

H jerry,

If this is only happening to certain individuals and not all,  the attchment
is possibly be attached at the client rather than the server.

Ross