RE: Exchange 5.5 Relay.

  • From: "Jerry Moore" <jmoore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ross.McPhaden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:44:47 -0700

Hey Ross,
Thanks for the reply.  It seems to be happening to the 3 users that have their
names posted on their website.  I feel like someone has hacked the mail server
through the open relay.  Unfortunately I'm not that savvy at Exchange.

>>> "Ross McPhaden" <Ross.McPhaden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 07/26/02 02:37PM >>>
http://www.MSExchange.org/

H jerry,

If this is only happening to certain individuals and not all,  the attchment
is possibly be attached at the client rather than the server.

Ross