RE: Exchange 5.5 Relay.

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:57:46 -0400

Jerry

You have me confused, so let me try and clarify this, you want to stop
certain emails that contain advertisements from coming into your clients
server?

If this is correct it has nothing to do with relaying, you need a content
management package, like MailEssentials or MailSecurity from www.gfi.com

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com