RE: Exchange 5.5 Question

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:01:13 -0300

    Hi there,

    Thats Ok.

    The messages remain on the queue as much time as the IMC is configured
for. I mean, The messages have a time-out to be delivered. After that, the
message leaves the queue and go back to the sender with a NDR (Non Delivery
Report). You can increase the time (the messages will stay at the queue
longer) or do the opposite to get the messages off the queue fastly. I am
not sure but I think the default value is 72 hours.

    Regards.

        Dêniz Feital

        GIC - Chiptek / Vésper

        Tel 55 11 3489-7730