Exchange 5.5 Question

  • From: "Austin, Larry" <Larry.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:28:37 -0600

I have been unable to find any documentation on how to migrate Exchange 5.5 to
a new server where the new server is a different name.  Does anyone out there
have any docs or have you run into any that might help me?  Thanks in advance
for your help.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Larry Austin,  MCSE, A+
Network Administrator
Information Technology Inc.
(402) 423-2682 x1505

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete the information from your system and
contact the sender.