Exchange 5.5 Problem

  • From: "" <fatal_x@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:12:40 -0700 (PDT)

I am having a problem about sending emails outside
(WAN) but locally its ok. Email's can't be sent
outside because "Host Unreachable". DNS, Firewall,
Ports 25 & 110 were all OK!

I don't know if MAPI has something to do with it
because one of my exchange services stopeed because of
a MAPI failure:

Before it stoppe heres what happened:
"An unexpected MAPI error occurred.  Error returned
was [0x80040154]."
then
"Microsoft Exchange Event Service stopped"

I just want to know if this MAPI has something to do
why i can't send emails.

What will I do? How can i fix the MAPI problem?

Thank You,
Help is very much appreciated

JGuevarra

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com